On 29th March , SNSD ( The famous Korean Pop girls group idol ) was performed at the 2015 Malaysia Formula 1 Grand Prix Post Race Party. It was held at Sepang International F1 Circuit after the Formula 1 Race. The weather was hot during the race and it eventually rained at the start of Girls’ Generation SNSD first song. There were at least couple of thousands people at the party. SNSD performance quite a lot of songs with around 9 songs in total and around 56 minutes. As I was standing in front of control desk, it was hard for me to take a clear picture of SNSD as there were too many people in front of me using selfie sticks, phones, cameras and iPads. At the beginning of their performance, there were too many umbrellas too. However I did manage to capture quite a number of pictures. After the amazing show over , I receive a chance to interview them. When I first meet with them , they introduced themselves to me . The first question that I asked was how their feel about Malaysian food. Yuri (one of the members) said she was crazy with the Satay , she said the taste of Satay was unforgettable. Other that this , when we talk about the weather , the team leader TaeYeon said :'' we appreciate with all those fans that stay under the sun and rain for waiting us , we will do our best and make best music , thanks ! '' Then ,we also discuss about the next performance in Malaysia . They keep silence because they want to give a surprise to the fans . From the conservation with them , I knew that they love and take caring their fans so much . They will back to Korea straight away when finish the interview for the next schedule. I'm not a fully K-pop fans , but i can feel the professional through their awesome dancing performance .
No comments:
Post a Comment