Sunday, 10 May 2015

Introduction

Introduction

             I'm New , a very unfriendly person , friends with Bill
Gates and Brad Pitts. I'm from Port Dickson , Negeri Sembilan , a place that Tom Cruise never been before . 18 years old , and the most unimaginable thing is , the day when I was born is actually same as my birthday .
         
             I have
a dad and a mum . The man who marry with my mum is my dad . I love eat . I love drink . I love breathe . I'm in love with Korean culture, because of this I was invited by the staff of Running Man to make an appearance in front of camera .
         
          I speak
Korea , but only (100% - 50% ) . I was talkative in the past but now I don't talk a lot , because I'm suffering in sore throat . Actually I was a nice person , especially when I was  sleeping .
    
         I'm taking diploma in Film/Tv production at Point College , I'm so glad to be here . But there is always have a heavy traffic jam around here all days . 
         
          If you are very interested on me , please inform me when i was free . I'm available at 12am until 6am . And the last , my full name is NEW CHUN HUI (NEW) .



     
     THX :)










No comments:

Post a Comment